2020-2025 Ganesha Chaturthi : Date & Time, Muhurat, Rules, visharjan, Special Food & Recepies
Ganesh Chaturthi 2020
Some festivals in India are reflective of spiritual identity also as region-specific culture. People of each religion are involved in these festivals in a method or the opposite . This festival of Ganesh Chaturthi lasts for about ten days, thanks to which it’s also called Ganeshotsav. In North India, Ganesh Chaturthi is also celebrated as the birth anniversary of Lord Shri Ganesh.
Ganeshotsav is celebrated from when to how long
Ganesh ji’s festival begins with his worship by setting up the Ganapati idol on the Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month and keeping Bappa in the house for ten consecutive days and bid farewell to Bappa on Anant Chaturdashi. On this day, Ganesh idol is taken for immersion while playing drums and singing and dancing. Ganeshotsav ends with immersion.
Why is Ganesh Chaturthi called Danda Chauth
Ganesha is also considered to be the giver of Riddhi-Siddhi and wisdom. It is believed that under this Guru Shishya tradition, Vidyadhyayana was started from this day. On this day children also play with sticks. For this reason, it is also called Danda Chauth in some areas.
How to install and worship Ganesh idol
On Ganesh Chaturthi, a statue of Ganesha is made after being removed from bath time in the morning. This statue can be made with gold, copper, clay or cow dung according to its strength. After this, a blank urn is filled with water and tied with a blank cloth. After this Ganesh idol is installed on it. After this, the idol is worshiped by offering vermilion and worshiping it. Ganesha is offered Dakshina and is offered 21 Laddus as an offering to him. Five laddus near the Ganesha idol are distributed among the remaining Brahmins. Lord Ganesha should be worshiped in the evening. After worship, the Moon is offered Arghya keeping the vision low. It is believed that moon should not be seen on this day. After this, the Brahmins are fed and Dakshina is also given to them.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2020
Mid-day Ganesh Pooja – 11:07 to 13:41
Time to avoid lunar sighting – 09:07 to 21:26 (22 August 2020)
Chaturthi Date Start- 23:02 (21 August 2020)
Chaturthi date ends – 19:56 (22 August 2020)
Ganesh Chaturthi Muhurat
1. In this festival, Chaturthi (Midnight) is taken at the time of midday.
2. If this day is Sunday or Tuesday then it becomes Maha-Chaturthi.
Ganesh Chaturthi fast and worship method
1. The devotee should take a Ganesh idol of gold, copper and clay after bathing in the morning.
2. Fill water in a blank urn and tie a blank cloth on its mouth and make Ganesha sit on it.
3. Offer vermilion and Durva to Lord Ganesha and offer 21 ladoos as an offering. Of these, 5 laddus are offered to Ganesha and distribute the remaining laddus to the poor or Brahmins.
4. Lord Ganesha should be worshiped during the evening. After reading the story of Ganesh Chaturthi, Ganesh Chalisa and Aarti, while keeping your vision down, the moon should be worshiped.
5. On this day, Siddhivinayak form of Ganesha is worshiped and fasted.
1. It is believed that the moon should not be seen on this day or else one has to be part of the stigma. If Moon is seen by mistake, then for the removal of this defect, chant the below mentioned mantra 28, 54 or 108 times. By reciting the 57th chapter of the tenth Skanda of Shrimad Bhagwat, the defect of Chandra Darshan is also eliminated.
Chandra Darshan Dosh Nirman Mantra:
Singh: Prasenamavadheet, Leo Jambavata Ht.
Sukumarka Ma Rodistava, Hayesh Syamantak.
2. Keep in mind that Tulsi leaves (Tulsi letters) should not be used in Ganesh puja. Except Tulsi, all other letters and flowers are loved by Ganesha.
3. There is a law to do a circumambulation of Ganesha in Ganesha worship. Three revolutions of Ganesh ji are also done from Matantar.
Stories related to Lord Ganesha
According to mythological beliefs, some popular stories related to Ganesha are as follows:
1. Once Parvati ji was going to take bath. He created an effigy from the filth of his body and burnt his life in it and appointed him as the gatekeeper for the home guard (protecting the house). These gatekeepers were Ganesha. When he stopped Shivji coming to enter the house, Shankarji got angry and cut his head in the battle. When Parvati ji came to know about this, she started mourning in grief. To please him, Shivji cut off the head of Gaja (elephant) and added it to Ganesha’s torso. He was named Gajanan only because of Gaja’s head joining.
2. According to another legend, Parvati ji gave birth to Ganesh ji by Sri Krishna’s fast due to not having children for a long time after marriage. Saturn came to see the child Ganesha and due to his sight Ganesha’s head fell off. Then Vishnu again added the head of his elephant.
3. It is believed that once Parashurama went to Mount Kailash to see Shiva-Parvati. At that time Shiva-Parvati was sleeping and Ganesh ji was guarding outside. He stopped Parashurama. This was disputed and eventually Parashurama cut one of his teeth with his parsha. Hence Ganesh ji became famous by the name of ‘Ekdant’.
Facts related to Lord Ganesha
1. In the beginning of the worship of any god, in any rituals and rituals, the best-of-best and simplest of things, Lord Ganpati is also remembered and worshiped. No manglic work is started without worshiping them. Even Shri Ganesh has become an idiom for any function. There is a clear order in the scriptures to worship them first.
2. Ganesha has been worshiped since Vedic and very ancient times. Ganesha is a Vedic deity because in the Rigveda-Yajurveda, there is a clear mention of the mantras of Ganapati.
3. Ganesha’s name is included in the five major devas (Pancha-devas) of Hinduism along with Shiva, Vishnuji, Durgaji, Suryadev. Which clearly shows the importance of Ganapati ji.
4. ‘Gan’ means – class, group, community and ‘Ish’ means – Swami. They are called ‘Ganesha’ because they are the masters of Shiva and Devganas.
5. Lord Shiva is considered to be the father of Ganesha, mother to Parvati, mother to Kartikeya (conspirator), Riddhi-Siddhi (daughters of Prajapati Vishwakarma) to be wives, sons and gainers.
6. The twelve famous names of Shri Ganesha are mentioned in the scriptures; Which are as follows: 1. Sumukh, 2. Ekadanta, 3. Kapil, 4. Gajakarna, 5. Lambodar, 6. Vikat, 7. Vighnavinashan, 8. Vinayak, 9. Dhumketu, 10. Ganadhyaksha, 11. Bhalchandra, 12 . Gajanan.
7. Ganesh ji also did the writing work of Mahabharata. When Lord Ved Vyas had contemplated the creation of Mahabharata, he was worried about writing it. Brahmaji told him that this work should be done by Ganesha.
8. According to mythological texts, ‘4’ is considered as the form of Sakshat Ganesha. Just as Ganesha-pujan is performed before every Mars work, similarly by applying ‘7’ before each mantra, the effect of that mantra increases manifold.
Importance of Ganesh Chaturthi
It is believed that Lord Krishna had a false stigma of stealing the Syamantaka gem and was humiliated. Narada ji, seeing his plight, told him that he had seen Chandra by mistake on the Chaturthi of Bhadrapada Shuklapaksha. Therefore they are dispensed. Narada Muni also told him that on this day the moon was cursed by Ganesha. Therefore, one who observes the moon on this day is lied to. On the advice of Narada Muni, Shri Krishna fasted Ganesh Chaturthi and got rid of the blame. Therefore, by worshiping and fasting on this day, one gets freedom from false accusations.
In Indian culture, Ganesha is considered to be the provider of wisdom and wisdom, the destroyer, destroyer, protector, protector, prosperity, power and honor. Though, “Sankashti Ganesh Chaturthi” is celebrated on the fourth day of Krishnapaksha of every month and “Vainayaki Ganesh Chaturthi” on Shuklapakshi’s Chaturthi, but due to the appearance of Ganesh ji on the annual Ganesh Chaturthi, his devotees worship him on this date. By earning virtue. If this Ganesh Chaturthi comes on Tuesday, it is called Angarak Chaturthi. In which worship and fasting is the mitigation of many sins. Even if this Chaturthi falls on Sunday, it is considered very auspicious and best fruitful.
In Maharashtra, this festival is celebrated as Ganeshotsav. Which lasts for ten days and ends on Anant Chaturdashi (Ganesh Visarjan day). During this, Ganesh ji is decorated in a grand manner and worshiped. On the last day, Ganesha ji is taken out with drums and drums and immersed in water.
For all these reasons, this festival has been described as very holy and giving great results. With this article, we hope that on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, you are bestowed with the undeserved kindness of Lord Ganesha and with the blessings of Ganapati, your life will always be without hindrance.
The auspicious time to move Lord Shree Ganesh ji, the donor of Riddhi Siddhi a little ahead of the place, is from 6.15 to 7.45 in the morning on September 12 in the auspicious Choghadiya. After this special best and best time for Ganapati immersion is as follows.
Auspicious time of Ganesh immersion
* Chaura Chaudhia: 10.55 to 12.15
* Chaughadia of profit: 12.20 to 01.55
* Amrit Ka Chowghadia: 01.55 to 03.25
* Shubh ka chaughdiya: 05.00 to 06.30
Auspicious time for immersion at night will be like this.
* Amrit Ka Chowghadia: 06.32 to 08.00
* Cher Chaughdiya: 8.00 to 09.20
Therefore, immersion of Shri Ganesh in this time period will be very unpleasant.
How to bid farewell to Shri Ganesh, know the simple and right method
Shri Ganesh stayed in our house and now he will farewell. For one and half days, 3 days, 5 days or 10 days, we do all kinds of efforts to please them. They offer all kinds of enjoyment. Every day we worshiped him. Now it is the turn of how we bid them farewell. According to tradition, it is said that Shri Ganesh should be dispatched in the same way as the most loved person of our house when we go out on a journey.
Let’s learn how to bid farewell to Shri Ganesh-
* First daily Aarti-Pujan-Archana.
Offer special offerings.
* Now recite Shri Ganesh with his holy mantras.
* Get a clean pot. Sanctify it with Ganga water or cow urine. Make the lady of the house swastika on it. Keep it intact Spread a yellow, pink or red fitted cloth over it.
* Spread rose petals on it. Put four betel nuts on the four corners of the flat side.
* Now pick up Shri Ganesh from the place of establishment along with his Jayghosh and sit on this floor. After keeping the floor, keep fruits, flowers, clothes, Dakshina, 5 modaks with them.
* Take a small stick. Make a bundle of rice, wheat and pan nuts on it. Keep Dakshina (Sikke) as necessary. It is believed that they should not face any kind of trouble on the way. Therefore, whatever was prepared for the journey while leaving the house in olden times, it should be done during the departure of Shri Ganesh.
* Perform camphor aarti again before immersion on the banks of river, pond or pokhar. Wish Mr. Ganesha a happy farewell and ask him for the blessings of wealth, happiness, peace and prosperity as he wishes. Pray for forgiveness for 10 days’ accidental mistake.
* Do not throw away the Shri Ganesh idol. Slow it down with full respect and honor with clothes and all material.
* If Shri Ganesh is eco-friendly, then the virtues will be more as they will completely dissolve in water. Half incomplete and not broken.
* If doing immersion at home, then decorate clean pot, worship. Make a swastik inside and put a little pure clay and sit on the Ganesha idol with Mars mantras. Now pour Ganga water and anoint them. Then fill the pot with plain clean pure water.
* Shri Ganesh idol will start melting, then put seeds of flowers in them.
Take care not to place the prasad in the pot.
* Salute Shri Ganesha with emotion. Keep the flowerpot in a clean place of the house.
Rava Sheera Recipe. Semolina Pudding. Method of making semolina hallway
A wonderful dessert while will be prepared in minutes. It does not require much advance preparation and can be made in very short time intervals. Rava molasses is traditional but yet modern in its simplicity and hence is also dear to everyone. Sooji halwa is made by roasting rava in ghee, then milk, water, sugar and nuts are added and then cooked for 10 minutes on low flame. I would like to share some important tips for making the perfect semolina pudding. 1. It is important to use warm milk because it will help the semolina cook faster. 2. Add 2 1/2 cups of hot water. These water will help in cooking the semolina properly. 3. Cover with semolina halwa and cook on low flame for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally. It makes a traditional and delightful combination with Sheera Puri and Chana. Given below is the Rava Sheera recipe. Semolina Pudding. Method of making semolina pudding.
Saffron Peda Recipe Saffron root
Kesar Pedha made of saffron and cardamom flavored and made with splendid mawa has something special about itself. By using the prepared mawa, we have reduced the time of making it, which is needed to make this traditional dessert. However, to make it, you will have to do some preparations in advance, because it takes a day to cool the mixture. After cooling throughout the day, the mixture may look a bit harsh, but after crushing you will get the form of a paigro. You can make these saffron pieces in advance, put them in an airtight container and keep them in the refrigerator for a week.
Green Peasants Recepie
Green Pisambati is a wonderful Maharashtrian dish made from coarsely ground green peas and tomatoes. It has a tasteful of spicy spices that have been made fresh using onion, coconut and traditional spices.
Quick carrot pudding, carrot pudding without mawa
It is a delicious pudding that has the royal red color of carrots and great taste of milk. This instant carrot pudding made in a pressure cooker is very easy and simple and in addition it is made using very common ingredients. Mawa is not even used in this. As per your choice, you can make this desi dessert for your family at any time.
Churma laddu recipe Rajasthani Churma Laddoo | Wheat Flour Churma Laddus |
Churma laddu recipe Rajasthani Churma Laddoo | Wheat Flour Churma Laddus | Easy to serve and full of taste, here we offer sweet Rajasthani churma as laddu! Traditional churma, which is sweetened with jaggery and garnished with coconut and sesame flavor, is easy to make and store as ladoos. For better appearance and taste, use coarsely ground wheat flour and while frying the dough balls, keep in mind that you have allowed them to cook evenly from inside and outside. Do not let them become red, this may change their taste. The Churma Laddoo recipe is given below. Rajasthani Churma Laddoo | Wheat Flour Churma Laddus |
Sweet boondi recipe. Sweet boondi. Gujarati Style Sweet Bundi | Sweet Bundi for festival
Sweet boondi recipe Sweet boondi. Gujarati Style Sweet Bundi | Sweet boondi are small sweet crispy fried balls of gram flour which are sweetened in sugar syrup. During Indian festivals, many sweets are made and sweet boondi is one of the ones I love. Let us tell you the recipe for making boondi for sweet boondi recipe. Also we tell you how sugar syrup is made for sweet boondi. Small bubbles made from gram flour, frying in ghee and soaked in aromatic syrup, this sweet boondi is a traditional Indian dish that can be eaten just as it is, garnished with spices and almond cuttings, or put on top of other sweets. You can also use it on top of ice-cream to decorate it. This is an easy and simple sweet boondi recipe that is made with simple ingredients that are in most Indian kitchens. Sweet boondi is made from sugar, gram flour, saffron (for that sweet taste), ghee for frying, and cardamom, pistachios and almond slices for garnish. Notes on sweet boondi recipe 1. Cook on a high flame for 5 to 7 minutes or until sugar syrup is made with 1 thread consistency. Check the syrup by dropping it slightly on a plate and feel it between your index finger and thumb. If it is sticky and forms a string without breaking, then the sugar syrup is ready or cook it a little longer. Another way of checking is to take some syrup on the back of the spoon and if it runs the spoon without a dripping, it means sugar syrup is ready. 2. Mix well until a lump is formed, a thickening layer batter will form. Keep aside. If the batter is full of water, the boondi has not taken shape and if the batter is too thick, the boondi does not fall from the jar. 3. Keep it aside for 1-2 hours or until the sugar syrup is completely absorbed by the sweet boondi. The boondi will stick to each other and look like a big lump that you can easily break using your hands. How to check whether oil or ghee is of right temperature for frying Bundi? Heat ghee in a pan. You can also use oil to fry the boondi. Before frying, drop a pea size or small size batter into the oil to check if the oil is ready to fry. If the batter rises immediately without changing its color, the oil is ready to fry the boondi. How to deep fry Bundi? Now place a perforated spoon (boondi jhar) over the ghee. If it is too much, sprinkle the ghee and if it is too low then you can burn yourself, so keep it 3 to 4 inches above the pan because the ghee is very hot. Pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter at a time over a large round perforated spoon (boondi jhar) and rotate in a circular motion so that the boondi is immersed in ghee. You can also tap the edge of the spoon to allow the boondi to fall into the pan. How to make Namkeen Bundi which you can use in raita? Remove them using a slotted spoon and transfer the prepared boondi directly into the hot sugar syrup. If you do not wish to make sweet boondi, make salt by adding salt to the batter and fry it in the same way. Given below is the sweet boondi recipe. Sweet boondi.
Coconut Rava Laddu Recipe Rava Coconut Laddu | Semolina coconut laddu. Semolina ladoos |
Coconut Rava Laddu Recipe Rava Coconut Laddu | Semolina coconut laddu. With the chewy coconut texture, the delicious taste of roasted rava, the taste of nuts and dry fruits, and the intense aroma of spices, this rava coconut ladoo is a delight that no one can resist! This coconut rava laddu is made with fresh coconut. Although the process of Rava Coconut Laddu recipe is a bit lengthy, requiring a cooking place and a cooling off period, the method is really easy and silly. If you follow the instructions properly, you can use it completely Will be worth the effort and time. . To make coconut rava laddu, fry semolina. This will remove the raw taste and even if the semolina is not roasted the ladoos will become sticky. Next, add coconut and mix well. Keep aside. Add sugar and 1 cup of water to the saucepan, mix well and cook on a medium flame. 5 to 6 minutes, shaking occasionally. Set the sugar syrup aside to cool slightly. Heat the ghee in a non-stick cauldron and mix well by adding semolina-coconut mixture, cashews and raisins while stirring it. Add the sugar syrup, saffron will give the ladoos and cardamom powder a wonderful color for aroma and flavor, while constantly Will move Transfer the mixture to a 10 “(250 mm.) Diameter plate and spread evenly using a flat ladle. Keep to cool for 2 hours. After cooling, take the mixture out of the plate and Mix well again. Divide the dough into 26 equal portions and shape each portion into a round laddu between your palms. Serve or store the coconut rava laddu in an air-tight container. Maharashtrians usually use their Make this Rava Coconut Laddu for daughters who are pregnant. If you enjoy Rava Coconut Laddu, then enjoy our other Laddu Recipes like Besan Laddu, Gound Ke Laddu and Churma Laddu. Below is the coconut rava laddu Recipe | Rava Coconut Laddu | Semolina Coconut Laddu |
Peanut Laddoo Recipe Singdana Laddu | Easy peanut laddus
Modak Recipe, Jaggery-Coconut Modak, Modak for Ganesh Chaturthi, Steamed Modak
Modak recipe Jaggery-coconut modak. Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival of Ganesh Chaturthi! The time has come to make different types of modaks, which is a favorite of Ganesha. It is a modak recipe where modak made from rice flour is made with a mixture of jaggery and coconut. While it is a special dish made on the festival of Modak Ganesh Chaturthi, you can make this sweet dish anytime for your entire family, especially for children. The modak recipe is given below. Jaggery-coconut modak. Modak for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Quick Rice Kheer
Contrary to the fact that traditional sweets take a long time to make, this is a dish that will show you how to make a very delicious rice pudding in minutes! Condensed milk and lots of spices, without boiling the milk for a long time, give this Quick Rice Kheer a great taste. If your foot-cooked rice and other ingredients are ready, you can make this kheer in minutes and serve it with delicious puri.
Panchamrit recipe Panchamrit Prasad | Method of making Panchamrit Panchamrit for worship
Dal baati churma
Dal Bati Churma Recipe. Rajasthani Dal Baati Churma | Real Dal Baati Churma. 3 in 1 Dal Bati Churma is a traditional Rajasthani dish. Rajasthani are special in serving sweet and salty with food and also in everyone’s heart. The combination of light sweet churma, pungent lentils and fried baati is one such traditional combination. Fresh baati dipped in hot dal is enough to serve with churma. If you have ever been to Rajasthan during the cold days, you will realize that this Dal Bati Churma dish is a good choice to give yourself comfort during the cold days. Dal Bati Churma Recipe. Rajasthani Dal Baati Churma | Real Dal Baati Churma.
Thalipeeth Recipe Instant Plate Bench | Maharashtrian Thalipeeth | Healthy Thalipeeth |
Thalipeeth Recipe | Instant Plate Bench | Maharashtrian Thalipeeth | Healthy Thalipeeth | Often people like to choose fast food because they believe it takes too long to make traditional dishes. But this does not happen. Every cuisine has a few quick dishes and some everyday dishes. And to prove this, this is a traditional Maharashtrian recipe. This thalipeeth made from a combination of three types of flour can be prepared very easily. It is full of both taste and nutrition. Also try Maharashtrian recipes like vada-pav, missal pav and kanda poha.
Chana Dal Halwa Recipe | Punjabi Style Chana Dal Halwa | Tasty Chana Dal Halwa
Chana Dal Halwa Recipe | Punjabi Style Chana Dal Halwa | Tasty Chana Dal Halwa. Chana dal pudding is a popular Indian dessert that is made during the festival. Chana dal pudding is made during Indian festivals on Diwali, Baisakhi and Holi. Soaked and frozen lentils are cooked until an aroma is attained, and then prepared in a traditional chana dal halwa with cardamom and saffron. Although the method of making it is quite long and complex, the result is still worth seeing. To make chana dal pudding, soak chana dal in enough water in a bowl for at least 2 hours. Strain well and grind to a coarse mixture without using any water. Keep aside. Also, heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the chana dal mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 18 minutes or until the mixture turns brown in color. Add warm milk and 1 cup of hot water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Add cardamom powder and saffron, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously. Serve hot chana dal pudding with almond slices. Notes for chana dal halwa, stirring the dal mixture continuously is important so as not to burn the lentils. Be cautious while adding warm milk and water as it sprinkles slightly. Although chana dal needs to be soaked a little earlier and takes a little time to cook, it is a worthwhile effort, which should be appreciated by your guests and family members! One of the perfect sweets for entertaining.
Ganesha Chaturthi Date in ( 2020-2025 )
2020 Ganesh Chaturthi – Saturday, August 22
2021 Ganesh Chaturthi – Friday, September 10
2022 Ganesh Chaturthi – Wednesday, August 31
2023 Ganesh Chaturthi – Tuesday, September 19
2024 Ganesh Chaturthi – Saturday, September 7
2025 Ganesh Chaturthi – Wednesday, August 27