For the aim of arrest / surrender of such gangster, Vikas Dubey came to Ujjain, got VIP darshan stick in Mahakal temple and got the proper name written thereon
For the purpose of arrest / surrender of such gangster, Vikas Dubey came to Ujjain.
- Around 9 am on Thursday morning, Vikas went to the VIP Darshan ticket counter with conch gate, Rs 250. Stamped
- After this Vikas went to a shop and said that I want to keep the bag, after that he entered the temple premises
- Vikas and his gang killed 8 policemen in Bikaru, Kanpur on 2 July.
Ujjain Vikas Dubey, who escaped after killing 8 policemen in a Bikout village in Kanpur’s Bikaru village, came under police arrest in a dramatic manner on Thursday. A day earlier there were reports that he had stopped with a room in a hotel in Faridabad. CCTV footage of this was also revealed, but after this he reached Ujjain on Thursday morning and went to the Mahakal temple with the intention of surrender. Sources in the Ujjain Police told Bhaskar that Vikas Dubey had come to Ujjain to escape the UP Police encounter.
Slip cut of Rs 250
Around 9 am on Thursday morning, a man wearing a blue striped t-shirt and wearing a mask went to the VIP Darshan ticket counter with conch gate. There he got a slip of Rs 250 for VIP darshan. He knew that his pictures had gone viral and besides the private security guard at the temple, the Ujjain police was also stationed. Despite this, on the slip he got his name written by Vikas Dubey and also gave a mobile number.
He then arrives at a Prasad shop and says that he wants to keep his bag. After placing the bag, he entered by showing a slip from a number gate in the new tunnel of Mahakal temple. While going in, a security guard suspected him. He informed the police. Police viewed CCTV footage. By then Vikas had seen Mahakal. Seeing his location, the police entered the temple and took him into custody.
when the police were bringing him out, he shouted and said – I am Vikas Dubey. Kanpur After this, the police took him to the police station after sitting in the car. Ujjain police questioned Vikas Dubey for about 2 hours. The police wanted to fully confirm that the man caught so easily is Vikas Dubey. When the police became convinced, around 10 am, there were reports that Vikas Dubey had been arrested from Ujjain. Then came the statement of Home Minister Narottam Mishra and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh tweeted.
In the case, Madhya Pradesh’s Home Minister Narottam Mishra said that the 5 lakh prize gangster Vikas Dubey has been arrested. He is currently in police custody. It is not right to say anything about how the arrest took place. He was crossing the limits of cruelty from the beginning. It is a matter of intelligence – it is not right to say anything more. We had kept the entire MP Police on alert just after the incident.
Two developmental henchmen were also killed on Thursday
Earlier on Thursday, two close to Vikas Prabhat Mishra and Baua alias Praveen were killed. Prabhat was arrested by the police on Wednesday from Faridabad. The UP police was taking him to Kanpur on transit remand. On the way, Prabhat tried to escape, snatching the police pistol and firing. Prabhat was killed in police retaliation. On the other hand, Baua Dubey alias Praveen of Vikas Gang was killed by the police in Etawah. Both miscreants were involved in killing 8 policemen in Bikaru village on 2 July
police also had Amar Dubey, who was close to Vikas, on Wednesday. Amar was hiding in Hamirpur. So far 5 people of Vikas Gang have been killed in the encounter. Apart from UP, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan Police are alert in search of development. Vikas was seen at a hotel in Faridabad on Tuesday, but escaped before the police arrived.
Gangster Vikas Dubey arrested from Ujjain Live / shouted at Mahakal temple – I am Vikas Dubey, Kanpur; The killer of 8 policemen was absconding for 6 days, reward of 5 lakhs
- Gangster Vikas Dubey reached Mahakal temple at 9 am, first identified by security guard
- Vikas and his associates killed 8 policemen, including DSP, in a shootout in Bikeru, Kanpur
Jul 09, 2020, 12:00 PM IST
Ujjain Vikas Dubey, the main accused in the shootout at Bikaru in Kanpur, was dramatically arrested from Ujjain on Thursday morning, seven days after the incident. He had reached the Mahakal temple for darshan. Police of three states including Uttar Pradesh were searching for him.
For the past seven days, there were reports of his hiding in Delhi, Noida, Faridabad and Madhya Pradesh. On the other hand, Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Narottam Mishra said, “Gangster Vikas Dubey is in the custody of Madhya Pradesh Police. It is not correct to say anything about how the arrest happened. Two of Vikas’s associates Bittu and Suresh have also been arrested.
3 things were revealed about the arrest of Vikas
1. Vikas got a receipt of Rs 250 for VIP entry to see Baba Mahakal on Thursday morning. During this time, he wrote his correct name as Vikas Dubey. After this he reached the temple premises to see Mahakal Baba. After the darshan, Vikas went to the jawans present there and said that I am Vikas of Kanpur, hold me.
2. On the other hand, security guard Gopal Singh, who caught Vikas, told, “I stopped him for questioning when I suspected him, he started to ignore. When I suspected more, I called the police. At this he jogged with me. The police came in a while and was arrested. ”
3. It is said that he himself went to surrender.
Vikas also made some videos on his mobile before his arrest. After this, the soldiers caught him. The exit was taken out of the way and placed in the checkpoint After this, the police officers were informed. Police later took him to an unknown location.
Shivraj complimented the police
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan congratulated the Madhya Pradesh Police on the arrest of Vikas. He discussed the call with Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. He informed that the development will be handover to Uttar Pradesh Police. Police of both states are working on it.
Akhilesh Yadav questioned the arrest
An encounter of 5 miscreants of Vikas Dubey gang in 7 days
- Earlier on Wednesday night, another close Prabhat Mishra of Vikas Dubey was killed. Prabhat was arrested by the police on Wednesday from Faridabad. The UP police was taking him to Kanpur on transit remand. On the way, Prabhat tried to escape, snatching the police pistol and firing. Prabhat was killed in police retaliation.
- On Wednesday, Amar Dubey, also close to Vikas, was also attacked by the police. Amar was hiding in Hamirpur. So far 5 people of Vikas Gang have been killed in the encounter.
July 2: Police of 3 police stations arrest Vikas Dubey in Bikaru village, Vikas’s gang kills 8 policemen.
July 3: Police encounter Vikas’s maternal uncle Prem Prakash Pandey and associate Atul Dubey at 7 am. An FIR was registered against 60 people, including 20-22 nominees.
July 5: Police surrounded Vikas’s servant and special aide Dayashankar alias Kallu Agnihotri. Dayashankar was injured due to police firing. He revealed that Vikas had planned and attacked the policemen beforehand.
6 July:Police arrested 3, including Amar’s mother Kshama Dubey and Dayashankar’s wife Rekha. At the time of the shootout incident, the police had approached Kshama Dubey to avoid the miscreants, but Kshama instead of helping, told the miscreants the location of the police. Rekha was also helping the crooks.
July 8: STF kills Amar Dubey, close to Vikas. Arrested 10 miscreants including Prabhat Mishra.
July 9: Prabhat Mishra and Baua Dubey killed in encounter. Vikas Dubey arrested from Ujjain.