HSLC Result 2020 SEBA Board: Easily Get Your Hslc Results 2020
Easily Get Your 2020 Hslc Results
About SEBA( Secondary Educational Board Of Assam)
Council for Higher Secondary Education (SEBA) is state level council of Assam, Who conduct the examination along with imparting advanced standard education to the learners of Assam. These Education Councils provide HSLC High School Leaving Certificate to learners who pass the tenth class. This time 3.5 lakh students are reaveled in these examinations, due to which examinations have been conducted in various examination centers of Assam.
HSLC Result Declared Time & Date
On coming June 6, at 9:00 am, the Higher Secondary Education Council will announce the result of HSLC. This result will also be available on the website of the internet www.resultassam.nic, result.sebaonline.org. From the above mentioned website link, students will be able to download Marksheet and result as per their name.
Result Checking Process: Step By Step
1. Candidates must first enter the official website of High Secondary Council of Assam.
2. Clicking on SEBA class 10th result 2020 by going to home page.
3. After clicking, you have to fill your own roll number and captcha code on it.
4. After filling up, you have to click on submit button and after some time your result will be shown.
5. Result data has to be saved and will also print it out for future reference.
For Result Checking Demo By Video
List Of Third Party Website
Assam Secondary Education Council will announce the result in its official website along with some 3rd party website. Result will announce at this website resultassam.nic.in,examresult.net,examresult.net/assam,indiaresult.com,exametc.com,newsnation.in,iresult.net,assamjobalerts.com,assamresult.in etc.
Another Checking Process: By Android Apps
Candidates can also get the results of higher secondary education through an application named SEBA result 2020 available in the play store.
Official Website For Checking Result
Small Overview On Students/Candidates
Waiting to search all private and regular candidates for class 10th results. Students can get their result by online method entering their own roll number and hall ticket number in the SEBA official website. Even if the candidate forgets his roll number, he can take the result by his own name. Everything that the donor website needs for the results will have be filled up. This time Digital Marksheet will be provided by SEBA, candidates can download from their Marksheet internet method.
About Marksheet Download Process
This time, it has been announced by SEBA that a Digital Marksheet will be provided in lieu of the paper marksheet of the results of the 2020 Hslc examinations.
Candidates can download Digital Marksheet by this steps:
1. Access to the official website of SEBA by smart phones or computers.
2. Click on latest news or announcement.
3. Finding the link for Hslc result of SEBA.
4. Fill up your own roll number and other data as well.
5. Clicking the result button.
6. After showing the result, you should download it in PDF format.
7. Printout 1/2 of these for future reference.
For more information about digital Marksheet visit :
Candidates can get results from official website or other 3rd party websites. Candidates can easily get results and Marksheet by those simple steps. Candidates must read this posts and try to get results and download Marksheet easily. If this post is helpful for students, please comment and share also.